Whatever your distance or experience level, Life Time Run will help you prepare to cross the finish line. Training options available to all registered event participants include social, supportive group training, a customized running plan or your own personal Certified LTR Coach.
Always have a group to run with by finding your local Life Time club’s Life Time Run group and joining them for social runs 1-2 times per week. There are more than 7,000 Social Runs per year at over 70 locations across the country. These runs are inviting to all ages, abilities and speeds. At Life Time Run, no runner is left behind. So whether you are looking to pad your mileage for the week, or just looking to get started with running, their social runs are for you. Run Coordinators & Run Leads are there to welcome you to the group, and provide the guidance & support you need.
Here are some of the key benefits of joining us for a social run:
- Motivation: Running with a group provides the motivation you need to keep going, and all the support you need to stay motivated.
- Access to Life Time resources: When you run at Life TIme, you have access to experts in training, nutrition, and cross training. In addition, Life Time has best in class facilities & programs to make sure your social runs are not only fun, but provide you with the resources you need to live a healthy way of life.
- Running Knowledge: Our runners & staff members regularly share valuable information with each other during each run. From the latest in running gear, to helpful tips for injury prevention, the conversations are widespread and provide our participants with valuable shared knowledge.
- Motivation & Accountability: Often times, the hardest part of running is getting out the door. That first step becomes a lot easier when there is a group of friends & peers expecting you to join them. Group running has a way of keeping you committed to running, and motivates you to achieve your personal running goals.
- Social Circle: Running with a group provides you with the perfect opportunity to meet new people, and expand your social circle. Many of our runners regularly meet to run, attend running events together & have social outings for the entire group.
- Improved Performance: Running with a group of people can inherently create some healthy competition amongst each other. Often times this leads to pushing yourself harder, and when you combine that with the running knowledge shared amongst the group your performance is bound to improve.
- Safety First: Running in a group makes you more visibile to local traffic, and if anything we’re to happen on your run you have the support of the group to assist. We have a simple, but strict policy for our Run Leads – ‘No Runner Left Behind’.
Are you looking for a customized running plan? A Run Plan from Life Time Run includes detailed workout types & descriptions, built around your goals & schedule. In addition you can combine this customized plan with the group training option for the best of both worlds.
> Learn more
Run 1:1 Coaching
Whether you are just starting to run, or are training for your next PR, working with a 1:1 Life Time Run Coach provides all the instruction, accountability and motivation you need to reach your goals. Get all of this with the convenience of phone and email support, along with an online training plan delivered via TrainingPeaks.com.
> Learn more