This event has a strict no refund policy. Please refer to the information below for registration options.
Need to change your race distance? Click here to go to your Chronotrack registration and select “Change Race” to choose a new distance. Please keep in mind that you will be prompted to pay for the difference in fees for upgrades, and will not be refunded the difference in fees for downgrades.
ALL CHANGES MUST BE COMPLETED/REQUESTED TWO WEEKS PRIOR TO THE EVENT, unless otherwise noted. All change requests after the deadline will need to be made in person at packet pick up.
Note: Change requests are not guaranteed, are limited based on capacity of race at the time of your request and are first-come, first-serve.
Deferrals allow a participant unable to attend this year’s event to defer their current year’s registration to the following year. The deferral is applied only to the event in question. If you would like to defer your entry to next year, please log-in to your Chronotrack account, select said event and then select the “Race Change” option. Follow the instructions to “Defer my entry.”
Please note: A deferral fee of $30.00 will be administered prior to check out. Once you complete your purchase, you will be sent an email confirmation of your deferral that will contain an alpha numeric code which you must use to register for the next year’s event as soon as registration opens. Deferrals must be processed before two weeks prior to the current year’s event, unless otherwise noted. For questions regarding deferrals, please contact Athlete Services at email@example.com.
BIB TO BIB TRANSFER
You may officially transfer your race entry to another non-registered runner. Before completing the transfer process, please note:
- You will not be refunded/reimbursed for your original registration. Any transfer compensation must be arranged between you and the transfer recipient. The race organizers are not responsible for the terms of payment between parties in the transfer process and we do not condone the resale of registrations at elevated prices.
- The race entry recipient will be charged a $30 transfer fee to complete the transfer for full and half marathon distances and $10 for any race distance less than a half marathon.
- A new bib will be assigned to the race entry recipient only after new registration is complete online.
- Race Entry Transfer Steps:
- Find a non-registered runner interested in officially participating in the said event. Race organizers do not participate in this part of the process.
- To complete the transfer, the registered runner must provide the race organizers with the name and email address of the person you are transferring your entry to.
- You will be withdrawn from the event.
- The transfer recipient will receive an email with a registration code. The transfer recipient is required to register with code, and pay the transfer fee.
- Once the transaction is finalized, the transfer recipient will receive an email confirming race registration.
- ALL TRANSFERS MUST BE COMPLETED/REQUESTED TWO WEEKS PRIOR TO THE EVENT. PLEASE CONTACT firstname.lastname@example.org IF YOU’VE MISSED THE DEADLINE FOR BIB TO BIB TRANSFERS.
Any participant who transfers his or her race entry or race bib without following the above process will be removed from official race results and disqualified from participating in any future Life Time event.
Note: This policy is strictly available for race entry only. This policy does not apply to add-on packages.
Get in the loop
Sign up for news, updates and special offers from the CenturyLink Turkey Day 5K Minneapolis presented by Life Time.