REGISTER AND RECEIVE
Register for the 2022 Life Time Turkey Day Deerfield 5K|10K and receive the following:
- Limited edition long sleeve race shirt
- Finisher medal for all those who cross the finish line
- Timed 5K|10K for all participants
- Access to the Turkey Day Tailgate Finish Festival with post-race food and warm beverages.
THREE WAYS TO REGISTER
Sign up online at any time before race morning and receive special perks for registering early.
In person Registration & Packet Pick Up
Register at our pre-race packet pick up. Walk right in, sign up and receive your race number and limited edition T-shirt.
Packet pick up will be held November 23 from 2PM – 7 PM at Life Time Deerfield.
Race day (November 24)
Race-day registration will be offered between 6:00 a.m. and 7:30 a.m. at Life Time Deerfield. Beat the lines and register online!
Standard Registration Fees
|Thru Oct 01||Oct 2 - Oct 24||Oct 25 - Nov 14||Nov 15 - Nov 24||Nov 25 - Nov 28|
|Youth (17 and under)||$15||$20||$20||$20||$30|
This event has a strict no refund policy. Please refer to the information below for registration options.
Need to change your race distance? Click here to go to your Chronotrack registration and select “Change Race” to choose a new distance. Please keep in mind that you will be prompted to pay for the difference in fees for upgrades, and will not be refunded the difference in fees for downgrades.
ALL CHANGES MUST BE COMPLETED/REQUESTED TWO WEEKS PRIOR TO THE EVENT, unless otherwise noted. All change requests after the deadline will need to be made in person at packet pick up.
Note: Change requests are not guaranteed, are limited based on capacity of race at the time of your request and are first-come, first-serve.
BIB TO BIB TRANSFER
You may officially transfer your race entry to another non-registered runner. Before completing the transfer process, please note:
- You will not be refunded/reimbursed for your original registration. Any transfer compensation must be arranged between you and the transfer recipient. The race organizers are not responsible for the terms of payment between parties in the transfer process and we do not condone the resale of registrations at elevated prices..
- A new bib will be assigned to the race entry recipient only after new registration is complete online.
- ALL TRANSFERS MUST BE COMPLETED/REQUESTED TWO WEEKS PRIOR TO THE EVENT. PLEASE CONTACT ATHLETE SERVICES IF YOU’VE MISSED THE DEADLINE FOR BIB TO BIB TRANSFERS.
Any participant who transfers his or her race entry or race bib without following the above process will be removed from official race results and disqualified from participating in any future Life Time event.
Note: This policy is strictly available for race entry only. This policy does not apply to add-on packages.
Get in the loop
Sign up for news, updates and special offers from the Life Time Turkey Day 5K|10K Deerfield.